Government AV Solutions: From Concept to Completion
How government offices conduct business, communicate with constituents and run day-to-day communication on the local, state and national level is changing dramatically. The need for better communication is critical to meeting the demands of both constituents and budget limitations. For these reasons, 5280 Digital offers local, state and national government organizations end-to-end AV solutions. This means 5280 Digital provides everything from government AV systems design to equipment and installation.
Sample AV solutions for governments include:
- Wired council chambers for broadcasting, streaming and archiving council meetings
- Robust training centers with AV systems and interconnected computer networks
Our concept to completion process for Government AV solutions involves the following:
- Engaging our team of engineers, the only CTS Certified Engineer Re-sellers in the Denver area, to perform a detailed needs analysis and scope of work.
- Upon approval of the needs analysis and the scope of work, the 5280 Digital Engineering Team will create CAD rendered drawings with precise detail of the final room layout and required equipment within it.
- When 5280 Digital is given final approval the government AV equipment will be ordered and then installed by our team of AV installation experts.
The results? A seamless design with a flawless integration conducted by the most trained AV engineers in the Denver area.